Facebook Ads Manual - Just how to Market With Facebook Ads

Facebook is the Internet's largest traffic source in the US, and growing worldwide. In fact, it really annexed the #1 spot - from GOOGLE!

I needed to exhibit you a good system you need to use to find yourself in Facebook marketing quickly and easily. That system is Jonathan Volk's Facebook Ads Guide. Before I tell you about it though - I want to allow you to in on a secret...

If you obtain into Facebook marketing, you will crush it. It doesn't matter whether you try and figure it out yourself or you discover you to definitely teach it for your requirements - I strongly urge you to learn about Facebook marketing.

At this time, everyone is attempting to figure out Google AdWords and SEO. Big business is playing with banner ads. Facebook hasn't even come up on their radar.

Why? It's an unproven platform. Google AdWords has been around forever. Media buys and banner ads have been there too. But Facebook? With their very own ad platform? There's only 'kids' there, right?

Ummm... no. It doesn't matter what market you're in, you can find your target market on Google if you approach it right.

That's what Facebook marketing will probably give you.... Targeting!

Facebook Ads Guide Review - What You Can Expect

The Facebook Ads Guide is just a 40 page ebook, broken on to 6 parts:

  • Finding and Structuring Products/Services To Promote
  • A How To On Demographic Targeting
  • Creating High Click Through Ads
  • How To Crack Facebook's Bidding Strategy
  • Making Your First Campaign
  • How To Maximize That Campaign's Potential

Plus a lot of other stuff!

Facebook Ads Guide Review - The Positives

The cool thing about Facebook Ads Guide is that it's easy to follow and very actionable. You'll be having your first Facebook Ad up this afteroon, no matter how much experience you have.

Secondly, the approach that Jonathan takes is extremely intuitive and straightforward. The book is set with some awesome strategies so you can get high ROI from Facebook.

Facebook Ads Guide Review - The Negatives

For me, the guide was relatively basic... but I'd to reduce about $3K before I figured the RIGHT way to do Facebook marketing! Am I bitter about that funnel consultant society by dino gomez? Not at all. For you yourself to get that education in the shape of an eBook - that's awesome...

I live and breathe ROI and performance advertising, so I understand the Facebook marketing model that Jon lays out.

If you're just stepping into Facebook marketing, Facebook Ads Guide is how you can go. It'll teach you how to construct and scale a plan as high as you wish to go. And with the rapid adoption of Facebook, it gives you limitless marketing potential.

Facebook Ads Guide - Final Thoughts

Overall, I liked Facebook Ads Guide. I wish I'd it before I dumped about $3K into Facebook Marketing testing stuff out! I relearned lots of stuff that'll be useful in the near future. The part I liked the very best was the in depth info on how best to target specific customers using books, TV shows, magazine, etc. That info was awesome!

Comments